Links to other sites where one can learn more
about Ben Solowey and see his work
- Bianco Gallery
- The Bianco Gallery is Bucks County's premier gallery for art of the region. Their sites include short bios on over 100 artists of the area. The site also includes several images of Ben's work
- The James A. Michener Art Museum
- The Michener Museum is a first rate museum dedicated to the arts of the Bucks County region. Any visit to the area would be incomplete without a visit to the institution that is housed on the site of the county's old prison. The site features a link a special exhibit, From Artist to Child.
- From Artist to Child
- A selection of work donated to the Bucks County Intermediate Unit by the area's greatest painters for the education of area students. The exhibition features a wonderful Solowey watercolor in one of Ben's hand-carved, gold leaf frame. Woman with Flowers shows Rae in the studio with a beautiful vase of flowers. It is one of five works in the Unit's collection. The site features detailed information about Ben's life and work, culled from the Michener Museum's artist database.
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- The oldest art school and museum in the country. Its rigorous classical training was a cornerstone of Ben's accomplishments. The site features information on the Academy's latest exhibitions.
© 2000 The Ben Solowey Collection. All Rights Reserved.